About > Responsible Gaming
Sports Interaction sees online gaming as entertainment that is enjoyed by millions worldwide.
Sports Interaction is committed to marketing our products to responsible, adult gamers, and takes steps to ensure that players are behaving responsibly. Players who feel that gambling is playing too large a role in their life can request to be removed from promotional mailings or for their account to be closed indefinitely. Players can request us to reduce or limit the amount of credit that is given at any point of time or during a specific period of time.
Gamblers Anonymous 20 questions
If gambling has placed a burden on your life either financially or emotionally, we suggest you ask yourself the following 20 questions:
- Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Did gambling affect your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
- Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
- Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
- Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
- Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
Most compulsive gamblers will answer yes to at least seven of these questions. If you would like to seek professional advice, please click on the following link:
Bet smart. Bet responsibly. We take pride in the experience that we provide so please enjoy it wisely and if at any point you have any questions, please contact our team members and they will be able to provide further contact details for you or anyone you know who you feel might benefit from speaking to a professional on the subject.
Underage Gambling: The right age to bet
Sports Interaction does not accept players under the age of 18 in compliance with the rules laid down by Kahnawake Gaming Commission, Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake, Canada. Sports Interaction tracks and prevents underage players from attempting to play in the sportsbook, casino or poker room. Sports Interaction recommends the following strategies to help parents help us ensure that nobody under 18 years of age has access to online gaming.
- Use child protection software to block gaming sites for younger children.
- Do not leave children unattended when you play on the software.
- Do not share your credit card or bank account details with underage children.
- Do not leave the "Save Password" option enabled on the Sports Interaction Software login screens.
- Create separate profiles for your children on computers so that when they login, they do not access your information.